My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts freaking out,we had three separate trips to ER.They did blood work each time and it was fine,finally on 3rd trip I thought was blood poisoning again no.Me being his wife thought hum,they look burned so I pulled out inserts and WOW.You can see the burns on the rubber do we took them to hospital on 3rd trip.Nurse comes in and says please put those in this bag,we can smell them out in the hallway.Blood work again clear,dr comes in and says it's a ...contact burn from inserts.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of inserts from Rexall and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rexall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rexall for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rexall?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1195222

He works as a pipe fitter on a carbon fiber plant it's insane what these things done to his feet it was horrible.

Sanford, Maine, United States #1191263

Wow!What does he do for work?

He doesn't do paving, does he??I've never seen and insert burn itself unless there is extreme heat or friction.